Welcome, Central Coast Bears!
We are the Cal alumni chapter for San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, and the surrounding areas. Founded in 1985, our chapter boasts over 120 members, ranging from the 1940s to the Class of 2011!
Our chapter's annual events include a "spring fling" at a local winery, a summer picnic where chapter members can meet local new Cal freshmen and their parents, a fall dinner with a fantastic guest speaker, and (of course) a Big Game viewing party.
To join us, just complete the 2019 CCCAC Membership Form, available toward the bottom of this page.
We're working currently on our 2019 events! Check back here for updates, or "Like" us on Facebook. Coming up soonest: Spring Fling at Chamisal Vineyards, Thursday, April 25, 5-7pm.
Help Fund Scholarships - Please Join!
More than 95% of the money raised by our chapter goes directly to scholarships for local students to attend Cal. (The other 5% goes to event costs and the occasional postcard reminder.) Dues are $25 per year, and just $10 for young alumni.
Thanks to the generosity (and multitude) of our members, our chapter's scholarship endowment currently stands at over $217,000!
To join us, please fill out the 2019 Membership Form and mail it to the address on the bottom of the form. If you have any questions about our chapter, don't hesitate to contact the chapter officers (Use the "More" menu at the top to select "Contact Us").
Go (Central Coast) Bears!