We are open to all Cal grads living in the Tri-Valley area: Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon, and Danville. We are currently 500 members strong. Our group is informal, and no dues or specific commitments are required.
To join our email list, fill out the “Get Involved” box to the right.
As projects, events and gatherings are planned, you’ll receive an email notifying you of what’s happening. Then, just join in for whatever interests you.
Our events revolve around the Cal Alumni Association’s “Services to Cal” which include:
- Alumni Networking
- Cal Pride/Spirit
- Lifelong Learning
- Philanthropy and Community Service
- Student Engagement and Student Recruitment.
Other primary goal: FUN and CAL CAMARADERIE!
Recent activities have included:
- A presentation by Dr. Susan Landau on Alzheimer's disease (full video in events tab)
- Wine Tasting in Livermore to benefit local charity
- Cal game viewing parties
- Volunteer Events: Open-Heart Kitchen & Habitat for Humanity
- A lecture by Cal Professor Dr. William Jagust on his studies on Alzheimer’s disease and early detection
- Scholarship interviews for Cal Alumni Association scholarships
- New Student Welcome & Alumni Social BBQ
If you have any special interests and would like to organize an activity or event, you are certainly welcome to. Wine tasting tour? Biking event? We have so many members with different interests that we are open to anything.